Here is some info so you can keep in touch with me:
Email - yn4rra@winlinc.org
The email system is rather "primitive" there. Somehow it works through ham radio. I don't know the details but apparently everybody receives their email together so if you want to send me a message, MAKE SURE YOU PUT MY NAME IN THE SUBJECT LINE so I know its just for me! I should be able to check that pretty regularly, so feel free to drop me a line once you start missing me!
Also just FYI, I should be going into town every once in a while where there is an internet cafe. That'll be when I can update my blog, check my normal email, go on facebook/myspace, and HOPEFULLY chat with my webcam. I'll let you know about the webcam when I get there...
Mail - I don't get mail exactly where I'm living, but there is an Adventist college that holds our mail for us until we can pick it up (which will probably be every couple of weeks or once a month). Slap this on the box of goodies you're sending me and I'll be sure to get it (eventually):
Jennifer Seymour - Tasba Raya Clinica Adventista
Colegio Adventista PorteƱo
Frente Plaza Central
Puerto Cabezas, RAAN
Nicaragua, Centro America
As for phone calls, I don't know how often I'll get access to a phone so I'll call when I can.
Love you all and remember to keep me in your prayers!!!
1 comment:
Little Lamb...
you're so efficient with your information LOL!
Man, I don't think I should have any trouble reaching you (that was probably the point... now there won't be excuses for anyone!)
I know EXACTLY how you feel with the thought that everyone's gonna move on without you. I feel like when I come back I'll just be hearign stories about everyone and their fun times... but I won't have anyone to turn to and say "Remember when...."
Unless I bring back my English boyfriend of course =) haha.
Post a Comment